Monday, July 23, 2007

Letter-Tania

168 Clyde Road
Fendalton 8052
Christchurch

19th July, 2007

Dear Tania,

I am Elsie from Fendalton Open Air Primary School
And I read the busker and I really think you need a reality check you’re not the queen of England if you were you wouldn’t be here.
You are going to miss out on a great boy and you won’t realise because you didn’t give him a chance.
You only care about going out in taxis and getting manicures.

You should start treating people the way you want to be treated because at this point I agree with the boy in the story go jump in a lake. Maybe next time you should talk to him first because you might actually like them and if they can’t afford to take you out in taxi’s then that’s your loss!!!!

I have a question for you about the book. Why do you only choose to go out with boys who can talk you out in taxis it’s only the way you get there how can you tell if you like him by the way he takes you out.
So take my advice go out with the boy but only if you have talked to him and you’re sure you like him.

Yours Faithfully

Elsie Whelan

No comments: